Buddy Up 2017From 8:30 am to 9:30 am
Buddy Up 2017
Saturday, September 23rd – Saturday, November 11th
Participants will meet every Saturday morning from September 23, 2017 through November 11, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the Main Gym at PARC, 650 Church Street, in downtown Plymouth, for 30 minutes of exercise and 30 minutes of nutritional education. Various types of workouts, from Strength Training to Yoga will be introduced to participants by certified fitness professionals from Z Spot Fitness Studio, a program sponsor. The program will kickoff on September 22nd 7:00 p.m. in the PARC theater where you will have a chance to meet Buddy Shuh along with the Captains, Trainers and other participants.
The cost to participants is $50.00 and includes:
- 5 workouts led by professional trainers
- 8 weekly meetings providing information about fitness and nutrition along with healthy food samples led by Buddy Shuh
- A fun “warehouse” boot camp style workout
- A before and after physical assessment
- Support provided by your teammates, and led by your incredible captain
- A t-shirt
- A binder compiling your program information and special offers provided by local business
- A FREE week of fitness classes during the program from Z Spot Fitness Studio, a program sponsor
To register, click here.